Preschool Pals~

It seems there has been some talk in the family. And it’s not happy talk!

A claim has been made that 98% of my layouts are of Hartly; therefore, leaving the other 2% of the twins. Shocking, I know.

Also, totally false.

So before the 2% begins a rally, a sit in or an Occupy Blog movement, I plan to use them as my focus for the rest of the week.

My first Hartly Free layout~

Not only is this layout Hartly free, but I also did it all old school with punches and my good old Creative Memories Circle templates and blades.

Can you believe it?

A close up~

I guess it does say something that I can’t even remember the year that the twins were in Preschool. Uh oh!

I used~
Studio Calico Holga kit contents: MME On the Bright Side and Miss Caroline Lovely Mums paper, Cosmo Cricket 2wenty-thr3e Photo Booth and Foxtrot paper and Element Deck, Amy Tangerine Journal Thickers, Prima Say It In Crystals, PinkPaislee London Market Chipboard buttons and Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Flutterbys
Washi tape

3 thoughts on “Preschool Pals~

  1. Love this layout and am horrified by an “occupy blog” movement. Let’s not ever mention that again….

    Back to the LO…I love the black and white picture along with the colorful vintage camera icons. Too cool!

  2. It was only a matter of time till they did the math…I can tell you that there are exactly 5000millionbajillion pics of my 2 older siblings & my 2 younger siblings…& there is 1 pic of ME!!!!!!! If my mom had a blog, I still do an Occupy Blog Movement! Good thing I’ve gotten over it ; ) !!!!!

    • I believe this was instigated by my Mom. I think it’s pay back since for years I’ve said the ONLY picture she has of me is the one the hospital MADE her take home. She claims my pictures are all on “slides.” Likely story;)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s